1. Administrator – Szymon Frieske, acting under the name of Reflect Group Szymon Frieske with registered office in Poznań, ul. Naramowicka 266 C, on the basis of the entry in the business register kept by the President of the City of Poznań. NIP (Tax Identification Number): 972-108-70-42, REGON (National Business Registry Number): 300258769.
2. Cookies – computer data, small text files saved and stored on the devices through which the User accesses the Administrator’s website.
3. Device – an electronic device through which the User accesses the Administrator’s website.
4. User – means an entity to whom, in accordance with the Regulations and legal provisions, electronic services may be provided, or with whom an Agreement for the provision of services by electronic means may be concluded.
2. Information collected by Cookies is used to properly optimise the operation of the website as well as for statistical and advertising purposes.
3. Cookies record website User activity by recognising the device, so that the website is displayed in a way optimised to individual User preferences.
4. The solutions used on the website are safe for the devices of Users using the Administrator’s website. It is not possible for dangerous or malicious software to get into the Users’ devices.
5. The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
a) Session Cookies: these are files that are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the end of the session of the given browser. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the Device’s memory. The mechanism of session Cookies does not allow collecting any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
b) Permanent Cookies: these are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or switching off the Device does not delete them from it. The mechanism of permanent Cookies does not allow collecting any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
III. MEANS OF DETERMINING THE CONDITIONS OF STORAGE OR ACCESS TO COOKIES
1. The User has the option of restricting or disabling access to Cookies on their device. If this option is used, the use of the Website will be possible, except for functions that by their nature require Cookies.
2. The User may independently and at any time change the settings concerning Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by Cookies to the User’s device. The User can change the settings referred to above by means of the settings of the Internet browser or by means of service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of Cookies in the settings of the web browser or inform on their placement on the device each time. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
3. The User may delete Cookies at any time using the functions available in the web browser they are using.